Last time I asked people to design a monster based on a cheap toy, like this one:
But if you don't have time to listen to that right now, here's the rules:
1. Go to this article about D&D monster names created by neural networks.
2. Pick a monster such as the Slug, Spectral or the Mommy, Greater
3. Create a Monster Manual-style entry for your chosen name, with a description and stats for your favourite edition of D&D. Or your favourite RPG, whatever it might be. I'm not the boss of you! If you want to add a picture, that'd be double cool.
4. Send it to me by April 14th.
5. I will pick, by methods as yet undecided, a handful of winners.
6. I will create an episode of Monster Man for the winning monsters. Winners will also receive a Monster Man goody bag full of prizes. I've already had some offers of prize support, but if you have an RPG product you'd like to give away to our winners, give me a shout! Otherwise I'll think of something. It'll be a surprise!
7. You can enter more than once if you like, but you can't win more than once.
And that's it! Go make some monsters. Share this contest with your friends; the more the merrier.