Wednesday 25 January 2017

Junkyard January: Wasteman!

In previous Junkyard January posts, I've separated by theme. Today's mini-post looks at a particular manufacturer, ThunderChild. ThunderChild Miniatures make Wasteman, a humorous post-apocalyptic game I've been enjoying. I like their miniatures, but they are a little on the large side, so I tend to collect monsters, robots and so on, which could be any size.

Scientists accompanied by a Tortuga drone explore the rad zone and come face to face with its new masters. 

A Titanotron assault robot supports a neo-Sov patrol. The infantry models are from other companies, mostly Copplestone.

2 comments:

  1. Their minis do indeed look great, but I've resisted the impulse to buy any, coz, you know....too many other minis to get through before I die :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly know that feeling, but I still crave some novelty every now and again, and if that means supporting an indie minis producer (who is also the cousin of one of my D&D group!), then so much the better.

      Delete