Thursday 21 July 2016

Buy things for cheaps!

Is it that time already? It's DriveThru's annual Christmas in July sale, which is good news for all you pound-spending PDF buyers, since that exchange rate's not doing us any favours right now. Lots of good stuff is on sale, and I'm going to quickly list a few things I've talked about on the blog that are currently on sale. 

First off, I'd be remiss not to mention my own book, The Barest Branch. It's an early-medieval Lovecraftian novella, and it doesn't have a satisfying ending or sympathetic characters or anything like that. But I like it. It's available in both PDF and MOBI formats. 

Obviously, this year I've been playing a lot of Frostgrave. I think it's pretty good, and the PDF is on sale at the moment, as are its various supplements. 

Still grooving on Silent Legions, although I haven't had a chance to play it. I recommend pretty much anything Kevin Crawford does, honestly. If you'd like to read my review of it, the first part is here and the second part is here



And of course I've gone on and on about King of Sartar, now available in a dandy new edition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment