Wednesday 6 July 2016

A relatively low-content post

I was unwell today, so I cancelled my D&D game -- with much regret! This means that I can't post the miniatures I was painting for it (a good thing too, as I haven't actually finished them), or the cool little mini-scenario I wrote for it. I haven't finished Maze of the Blue Medusa, so that review is going to have to wait until next week. And today I'm teaching for seven hours (well, just under six and a half, actually, but it's still a lot and then there'll be quite a lot of travel as well), so I just don't have time to write much that's very complicated.

But all is well and I hope to have some good posts for you next week.

Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, here's a photo of a Poundland purchase that's going to get turned into a piece of miniatures scenery. I don't know if I've posted it before, but hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment