Friday 29 January 2016

I played me some more Frostgrave.

I think I'm getting the hang of it. Also, the scenario "The Keep," with its teleport doodads, definitely solves the game's main problem, which is the tendency to brush together in the middle, grab three treasures, run for it and call it good.

I'm afraid the light in the study isn't great in the evening, so the photos are a little grainy, but they should give an idea of what a ragtag mess my minis collection is at the moment. I'm gonna get a snowy mat for the table one of these days.

Casting Fog in front of his damn crossbowmen is an important part of my early-game ritual.

A thug grabs some treasure and begins the fleeing. 

Some people say my Warhound is funny-looking but I don't know what they mean. 

His Thug got away with that treasure, but the whims of random teleportation brought it back to me in the end. 

Warhound MVP mauls an Infantryman and a Thief, which is not how math works. 

Elemental Goddamn Bolt leads to yet more Fog-casting. 

2 comments:

  1. Pedigree brainhound, very loyal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I previously used an old D&D Giant Centipede, but now I'm thinking of buying a kennel and an extra warhound just so I can have both. When the crew is finished they will be all creepy hooded cultists.

      Delete