- My D&D game continues to go well; tonight's session saw our heroes forge an alliance with a goofy old drunk, plan and execute a jailbreak and go to a big party. They started a fight, but it was getting late so we're going to handle that next session.
- I have recently experienced a renewed surge of creativity (or just more things worth swiping coming across my desk) for my live-action Requiem game. I am going into the next session full of enthusiasm and hopefully with fun new things for everyone to do.
- My first game of Frostgrave is tomorrow, and I'm very excited about it! As always, I'm late to the party, but I tend to wait to see if a game takes off first.
- I am still playing and enjoying my Changeling character -- I didn't have the huge burst of keen that many of the other players in the society seem to have had, but that may just be because I was already quite enthusiastic.
- I am working on a couple of gaming projects I don't want to talk about prematurely, but watch this space for future announcements.
I promise a more detailed post on Friday, with plenty of pictures.