Monday 17 March 2014

A brief interruption of service

Dear all, 

You’ve probably noticed that there hasn’t been much activity on the blog this week. This is because I am simultaneously dealing with a huge project at work and apartment-hunting. It’s been a busy week and it looks to be another. However, I promise that normal service will be restored shortly. (Of course, getting the internet working the new place etc. etc. yadda yadda, but we’ll figure something out.)

In the meantime, don't forget that entries for the Two-Dollar Monster Challenge are due on Friday the 21st! I mean, if you're like a day or so late, no big deal. Especially considering everything else I've just said. But around then, please!

3 comments:

  1. *pout* I am traveling this week, and with all my other projects I couldn't get my monster done! I found the cutest little two-headed dragon at a dollar store too. I don't get home until Tuesday, so Wednesday would be the earliest I could send you my monster. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (This is Thea, btw, no idea why I have a weird Blogger name.)

      Delete
    2. Go ahead and send it whenever you get the chance! Real life etc., etc.

      Delete