Saturday 22 February 2014

Welcome! I've started this blog as a spinoff from my history blog, which you can read here. I find that a lot of the history I read or study has game-relevant elements, but I don't want to bore the non-gamers in my audience with it, or the gamers with non-gaming stuff. So here we are!

I play a lot of different games, so you'll find that the things I write about tend to be related to the things I'm currently obsessed with playing. At the moment, that means old-school D&D, World of Darkness, Stars Without Number, and various miniatures games. I can also never shake the influence of Call of Cthulhu and Unknown Armies, two games I love a lot.

This isn't meant to be a very organised blog -- it's just a collection of things I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment